• The official Fast & Furious x Hot Wheels NFTs are now live on the Rarible-powered Mattel Virtual Marketplace on Flow (use the SeriesName filter to find them)!
• You can pick any NFT within the collection you like and buy it seamlessly via credit card checkout, with almost zero gas fees
• Complete the 11-car collection for a chance to win an ultra rare die-cast Honda S2000 from 2 Fast 2 Furious
• Rarible continues to onboard popular web2/traditional brands to web3
Muscle cars jumping from one skyscraper to another. Nonstop revving. Dominic Torreto's one-liners. There are so many reasons to love the Fast & Furious movies.
The legendary franchise is now coming to web3—just in time for the new movie.
Fast & Furious x Hot Wheels drop is now live on the Rarible-powered Virtual Collectibles Marketplace.
We love to help Mattel bring another legendary IP to web3, as they’ve recently done with their Boss Beauties x Barbie drop.
Rev Your Engines: How to Get Your Fast & Furious NFTs
As with previous Mattel drops, the NFTs are sold in packs during primary sales.
Priced at $20 per pack, this The Fast & Furious x Hot Wheels collection features six digital collectibles in one pack, which let you own a piece of the iconic Fast & Furious Saga. With a total of 11 different cars, you can own digital versions of your favorite vehicles from across the history of the franchise, including Dominic Toretto’s iconic 1970 Dodge Charger.
With the secondary sales already live on the Rarible-powered Virtual Collectibles Marketplace, you can pick the exact car you want—whether you’re a die-hard Hot Wheels collector on the hunt for your next grail or a Fast & Furious enthusiast who wants to own a piece of the saga's history.
Complete the set to get an ultra-rare
What makes this drop extra special (apart from all the F&F trademark coolness) is that you can redeem you can win an ultra-rare die-cast version of Suki's Honda S2000 from 2 Fast 2 Furious.
So if you own the complete Hot Wheels x Fast & Furious collection, you’ll be eligible to claim one in September later this year.
The easiest way to complete the set? The Rarible-powered secondary marketplace.
And while Web3 can be complicated for newcomers, Mattel Virtual marketplace makes it easy:
- All virtual collectibles are minted on the Flow blockchain, making gas fees a fraction of a penny
- You can check out with your credit card (no need to figure out how to top up your wallet first)
- The marketplace makes creating a crypto wallet as easy as any email login